Friday, June 19, 2009

Tim Burke's award winning "Blue Ribbon" Photo of Princess Sugar Pie!

Copyright©2009.
Tim Burke's "Old Time Photo's"/Princess Sugar Pie Famous Therapy and Show Cat. All rights reserved.


Dear Friends and Fans of Princess Sugar Pie,

As y'all already know, I had a photoshoot session on January 28th, 2009 at Tim Burke's "Old Time Photo's" Studio that is located in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. During the early part of February, Tim and his girlfriend, Carrie attended an "Old Time Photo" convention that was held in Las Vegas, NV. While there, he entered this picture of me sitting on a western saddle in the "Old Time Photo's" Best Pets division. Tim was awarded a "Blue Ribbon" for his wonderful photo of me. Congratulations to Tim for the great picture that you took of me and to you Carrie for assisting Tim during my photoshoot. Thank you to my Human Daddy for your training me to be such a "Good Girl" and also for your rescuing me. I would not have become so "Famous" without your love, training, persistence, patience and guidance. Well, I'd better go and finish my afternoon cat nap! Until next time, Ciao, Meow and Bye Yeow.

Love and Purrs,

Princess Sugar Pie

1 comment:

  1. Congradulations Princess Sugar Pie and Tim! You look like a very cute, and furry Teddy Roosevelt!

    Hugs and purrs,
    Rebecca & Twiggy :x

    ReplyDelete